Fanboy Fanboy

Very difficult.
Wanted to break things several times.
Great game!

I personally like that you can go between the electricity and the wall on certain levels.
One thing that was frustrating for me mechanically is the gravity. I feel like your momentum while walling is a little too much. It's a little too hard to propel yourself upwards after you've fallen about two blocks in my opinion.

Liru the Werewolf Complete Liru the Werewolf Complete

This is really old and it's not your property.

Pussymon: Episode 09 Pussymon: Episode 09

Awesome as always though I do agree that I would like to see a little more variation. It seems like the asme game every time just with different sex scenes.

Also theres a typo/bug in Buttmorflys attack text at the bottom when battling. It says she's a "Ligth" pokémon not "Light". This causes her to register as less than equal when attacking other "Light" type pokémon.

I look forward to the next!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, my intention is bring something new in each episode as I'm doing in story, Pussymon, battle and other things. About Buttmorfly, there's a english error, but the attack is working fine, in Pussymon world, Light and Dark Pussymon don't do much damage to their own propertie, but do extra damage to their opposites.

Idle Sword Idle Sword

Super fun game. Just wish it was longer!