Ploxy's Ahri Hentai Parody Ploxy's Ahri Hentai Parody

Probably My favorite loop by you so far.
I do agree that its repetitive but loops, by nature, are repetitive..
As far as animation goes I think it looks good but it would look a little more fluid if you stretched that frame out where its all the way in and her shirt is folded up. Right now it flashes by too quick I think but thats just my opinion.

Fanboy Fanboy

Very difficult.
Wanted to break things several times.
Great game!

I personally like that you can go between the electricity and the wall on certain levels.
One thing that was frustrating for me mechanically is the gravity. I feel like your momentum while walling is a little too much. It's a little too hard to propel yourself upwards after you've fallen about two blocks in my opinion.

Liru the Werewolf Complete Liru the Werewolf Complete

This is really old and it's not your property.

Pussymon: Episode 09 Pussymon: Episode 09

Awesome as always though I do agree that I would like to see a little more variation. It seems like the asme game every time just with different sex scenes.

Also theres a typo/bug in Buttmorflys attack text at the bottom when battling. It says she's a "Ligth" pokémon not "Light". This causes her to register as less than equal when attacking other "Light" type pokémon.

I look forward to the next!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, my intention is bring something new in each episode as I'm doing in story, Pussymon, battle and other things. About Buttmorfly, there's a english error, but the attack is working fine, in Pussymon world, Light and Dark Pussymon don't do much damage to their own propertie, but do extra damage to their opposites.

Pixelopolis (ver. 2) Pixelopolis (ver. 2)

I could definitely see this in a game. Nice job on the signs. Could use a little tuning on the lighting. The buildings seem a little bright for the setting.

Pretty impressive that you used Flash to create pixel art as flash is a vector program, you pulled it off. Maybe try making the art in Photoshop then importing it next time as you can make pixel art a lot easier in Ps.